About

Illness forced Nadal to withdraw from Abu Dhabi

Written By Alice june on Tuesday 25 December 2012 | 13:23


Organizers of the Abu Dhabi announced the Performing Tennis Tuesday the withdrawal of Rafael Nadal, ranked fourth in the world championship, which starts on 27 December / current due to illness.

The organizing committee said in a statement that: "Nadal crowned champions and twice had to withdraw at the last minute due to stomach flu."

For his part, Nadal said: "I am very disappointed  will not be able to participate in Abu Dhabi this year, I was excited to return to the stadiums, especially in the UAE capital, and that is the first time that I do not share here, marched period of recovery well and became my knees in well placed to play which made ​​me look forward to the competition, and unfortunately doctors told me that my body needs to comfort. "

Nadal was Yemeni himself to participate in the fourth edition of the Abu Dhabi Championship after a long absence Performing been sidelined since the second round of Wimbledon in July / last July because of a knee injury.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment